Reports to: Senior Patrol Leader
Troop Webmaster duties:
- Attend the web training class organized by the Adult Webmaster.
- Get familiar with the Troop103 Blog Publishing and Moderation Guideline. Make sure all posts and comments on Troop103 Blog Site comply to the guideline.
- Review and publish the posts of troop campouts and activities from the Historian.
- Approve/unapprove the comments submitted to Troop103 Blog Site.
- Post the new Troop103 calendar to Troop103 Blog Site in October or earlier every year.
- Set a good example.
- Attends at least 2/3 of each event type during his service period.
- Enthusiastically wear the Scout Uniform correctly.
- Live by the Scout Oath and Law.
- Show Scout spirit.
Return to the Youth Leaders – Job Descriptions