- The Troop Quartermaster keeps track of troop equipment and sees that it is in good working order.
Troop Quartermaster duties:
- Keep records on patrol and troop equipment.
- Keep equipment in good repair.
- Issue equipment and see that it is returned in good order.
- Suggest new or replacement items.
- Work with the troop committee member responsible for equipment.
- Have good attendance at Troop meeting.
- Attends at least 2/3 of each event type during his service period.
- Set a good example.
- Enthusiastically wear the Scout Uniform correctly.
- Live by the Scout Oath and Law.
- Show Scout spirit.
Return to the Youth Leaders – Job Descriptions