- The Patrol Scribe is appointed by the Patrol Leader and keeps patrol records.
Patrol Scribe duties:
- Keep the patrol log which contains minutes of last patrol meeting, duty roster, etc.
- Read the log of the last patrol meeting.
- Keep attendance records and collects dues.
- Prepare budget for buying patrol equipment.
- Collect the money for buying food.
- Give the Grubmaster a receipt for his records.
- Set a good example.
- Wear the Scout uniform correctly.
- Live by the Scout Oath and Law.
- Show Scout spirit.
Return to the Youth Leaders – Job Descriptions