- The Patrol Leader is elected by the patrol and leads the patrol.
Patrol Leader duties:
- Plan and lead patrol meetings and activities.
- Keep patrol members informed.
- Assign each patrol member a job and help them succeed.
- Represent the patrol at all Patrol Leaders’ Council (PLC) meetings and at the annual program planning conference.
- Prepares the patrol to take part in all troop activities.
- Develop patrol spirit.
- Attends at least 2/3 of each event type during his service period.
- Work with other troop leaders to make the troop run well.
- Know what patrol members and other leaders can do.
- Set the example.
- Wear the Scout uniform correctly.
- Live by the Scout Oath and Law.
- Show Scout spirit.
Return to the Youth Leaders – Job Descriptions