Job Description: The Historian keeps a historical record or scrapbook of troop activities.
Reports to: The Assistant Senior Patrol Leader
- Gather pictures and facts about past troop activities and keeps them in scrapbooks, wall displays or informational ( historical ) files.
- Take care of troop trophies, ribbons, and souvenirs of troop activities.
- Attend the web training class organized by the Adult Webmaster.
- Provide reports of troop campouts and activities. The reports should comply to the Troop103 Blog Publishing and Moderation Guideline.
- Enter drafts of the reports to the Troop103 Blog Site. Notify the Troop Webmaster to review and publish the reports.
- Set a good example.
- Attends at least 2/3 of each event type during his service period.
- Enthusiastically wear the Scout Uniform correctly.
- Live by the Scout Oath and Law.
- Show Scout spirit.
Return to the Youth Leaders – Job Descriptions