- The Chief Cook is appointed by the Patrol Leader and prepares eatable food for the patrol. Duties rotate for each outing.
Chief Cook duties:
- Gather food from the chow box.
- Organize the meal.
- Supervise helpers (if any).
- Make sure the meal is prepared well and on time.
- Assign cleaning up jobs for the pots, pans, and patrol cooking utensils.
- Set a good example.
- Wear the Scout Uniform correctly.
- Live by the Scout Oath and Law.
- Show Scout spirit.
Return to the Youth Leaders – Job Descriptions