Welcome to Troop 103 Blog Site. This site contains posting/articles on Troop 103 activities including the past ones.
There are three different ways to navigate in our Blog Site:
1. Follow the Recent Posts on the right pane. They cover both the new posts or pages.
2. Select the posts from the “Blog Categories” drop-down scroll bar.You can read consecutive posts of the same year.
3. Read the multiple posts related to the same tag in the Tag Cloud. The cloud is located on the right pane below the Select Category drop down scroll bar. It contains all the tags. The size of the tag is proportional to the number of posts associated to the tag. You can click on any tag to find all the posting related to the same tag.
The purpose of the blog site is to achieve the following goals:
1. Allow scouts, with proper training, to submit articles directly to the Blog Site.
2. Reduce the complexity of the site so that it takes less time to manage and maintain.
3. Add features to the site by using journal, archive, tags, feedback, and subscription. Add connections to Facebook and Twitter.
The site contains two different kinds of articles. The first kind is articles of journal type (a.k.a. posts). They describe activities happened in a year or month. They are grouped together by the year when the activities occurred. They can be found on the Select Category drop down scroll bar on the right pane. Select the year will read all the posting of that year. The posts can also be divided into different groups associating to different keywords (a.k.a. tags). The same post can have multiple tags. You can find the tag link at the end of each post below the contributor.
The second type is articles (a.k.a. pages) that do not associate to a particular activity. There are only a few pages limited by the spaces below the banner graphic. They are placed under the banner using the name of the articles as tabs.
This concludes the introduction to our Blog Site. I hope it would help you in navigating the site and reading our articles. If you like our site and articles, you can become our contributor. Anybody in Troop 103 can contribute articles to our site. You can send the article to Troop 103 Webmaster. Or you may want to subscribe to our site and receive update emails. If you still have question or problem, please send your question to same email address Troop 103 Webmaster.