All the articles published in Troop 103 Site or submitted comments from our reader
must comply to the following guideline. Our moderator must review all comments for their compliance before they can be published to the site.
- They cannot contain materials inappropriate to the Scout spirit.
- They cannot contain racial and offensive language.
- They cannot contain full name of a minor (address minor with the first name and initial of the last name).
- They cannot contain information that violates privacy.
- They cannot contain commercial advertisement (except those added by WordPress) or spam.
- They cannot contain copyright material.
As a moderator, you cannot edit or change any submitted comment. If there is a dispute
on the comment, you can either send a personal message to the author to point out
the dispute, or just remove the comment from publishing.